Sunday 29 January 2012

January make

Another lovely sunny day yesterday - no photos because I didn't take my camera - though when I saw the snow on the fells in the sunshine I wished I had.

Have just come back from seeing the Decendants with gorgeus George!!  Enjoyed it, though it is definitely bitter sweet.

Anyway here it is my January make. It's a Debbie Bliss matinee jacket for a friend at work.  I enjoyed knititng in the baby cashmero and the lovely texture the wool made in garter stitch.  There were some problems though the neck seemed unfinished so I crochet a round to finish it off- and instead of having a ribbon which tied at the front - not great for a baby jacket - I added a popper fastening with a little crochet flower (the first I have made and I'm sure not the last).  Hope she likes it ....

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, I bet your friend was delighted xx

    ReplyDelete