I cut a size 40, raised the waist by 1" and otherwise the fit (including the neck which is a really nice one) is pretty good. I made a quick Colette Mabel skirt from ponte scraps to wear with it. (Has anyone else noticed how similar the new Tilly and the Buttons Bibi skirt it?). I have a bit confession to make, a started to trace the pattern, got fed-up and actually downloaded it. It costs about another £5 and there is the sticking to do and the seams to add, but when you are tracing a quite complicated pattern with lots of pieces to find it just takes me hours!
I didn't make this as per the magazine at all. There is supposed to be a full lining and a back separating zip. Now if you live along a back separating zip doesn't seem like a good idea! So I skipped the lining, and used a satin bias binding for the back neck facing. I decided to put buttons on the front edge instead of the zip, however, this has made the blouse feel a little bit prone to moving straight around and I think I might be pulling it straight all the time, so I'm not sure about this one.