It has a wrapped bodice and long ties which give the waist a lovely definition. The sleeves are full bishop sleeves (made of two pieces) gathered into a cuff. I cut 1" off the length of the sleeve and made the cuff a lot narrower by 1.5". It's really important to get the sleeve tight at the cuff. This did make the cuff very fiddly to sew, and am I the only one in the world this has happened to but I managed to get my finger stuck in the machine, panicked, turned the machine off, couldn't then get my finger out and ended up with a nasty cut! Otherwise ,I enjoyed sewing it and particularly as Sian from Kittenish Behaviour had vlogged this as a sewalong.
I used stretch interfacing at the neckline, which makes it a nice snug fit and also in the cuffs. I like the raglan sleeve and the gathers at the waist. There are two darts in the back.
The fabric is a 4 way stretch jersey bought from the liberty man at Birmingham rag market. It was only £6 a metre. It is a liberty print, though I think not genuine liberty as it ran a bit in the wash, but it's still good enough. There is a long story about how I ended up with enough for 2 dresses involving overlocking a bodice through the middle, it took about 4 metres for both. So the second dress I made is McCalls 7465, a pullover dolman sleeved dress.
This is a pretty different dress. It has a cowl neck.
You gather a very long side in the skirt and mount it on some powermesh and add elastic to the waist. This does mean there is quite a bit of weight in the skirt, which may pull over time.