This is a fairly straight forward pattern. I'm not sure that I really like the way the lower front puffs out a bit. I cut a size 20 but wish I had a little more ease in the arm-holes.
I didn't need any opening as it easily goes on over my head.
I didn't have enough silk in one colour. I love the blue silk. The duck egg is Beckford silk and a bit thicker. I did struggle with the silk. I made bias binding myself, but it really did challenge me.
You can see how much by this mess I made of the neckline. I know I should have unpicked, but I thought it might end up being even worse, with needle holes and a stretched neckline.