Monday 2 January 2012

NewYear

This is my first ever blog.  Having enjoyed reading many other blogs and learning lots of great crafty things I am finally trying myself. 

I really started getting into crafting this year with a cross-stitch project and since then there has been no stopping me.  My list for last year includes:

Crossstitch cupcakes picuture
Emily Peacock Hug cushion
Helen Phillips Xmas sampler
Helen Phillips rabbit toy and 8 assorted hearts
3 Helen Phillips houses (yes, a bit of a Helen Phillips fan)
Small Xmas tree sampler
10 various cards
1 louisa harding sweater (too big!)
2 scarves
MaryJane Tearoom knitted Bo Rabbit




Have had a lovely 2 weeks holiday.  Thanks to the fantastic Attic 24 tutorial I learnt to crochet more than granny squares and have started a ripple blanket which I love (photos to follow).   I've been knitting a simple scarf (the only thing I can do without looking so I can knit whilst watching telli) and today I started a new crossstitch cushion (roses from last months World of CrossStitch), so lots of crafty goodies being enjoyed.

Back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment